Virginia Systems Ships
Biblical Search, Retrieval,
and Analysis System
October 20, 2006 Midlothian, Virginia. Virginia Systems announced today that it is shipping a new product for searching and analyzing the Bible and other associated documents that works on both Macintosh and Windows based computers. The product, which is based on Virginia Systems' premier search engine, Sonar Professional, includes the following documents:
* King James version of the Bible (both Old and New Testaments)
* A collection of the Apocrypha Books
* The Koran
* A collection of the Dead Sea Scrolls
* The Nag Hammadi books
* The Suppressed Books of the New Testament
Using the power of Sonar Professional, the user can:
* Perform lightning-fast searches using advanced searching capabilities such as:
-- Boolean with proximity (Moses within 25 words of The Ark of the Covenant)
-- Wild card (any word starting with Phili)
-- Phonetic (find words that sound like Reuben)
-- Synonym (any word of similar meaning to chariot)
-- Concept (user defined synonyms) and
-- Quorum (document must have at least X of the following Y terms)
* View search term in full context, with search terms highlighted
* Find subjects or words which are related or connected to any search term automatically!
* Have search results ranked by relevancy
* Add text to an accumulating clipboard for later pasting
* See a list of found documents shown by relevance or by name
* See a list of each occurrence of a search term in context to quickly find a desired entry
* Narrow a search using a 'drill down' capability
* Attach notes to pages and later view or search those notes
* Create reports covering all information found by a search and much, much more!
Pricing for the Sonar Biblical Search, Retrieval, and Analysis System is $49.95, plus shipping. The product comes on CD.
Virginia Systems was founded in 1984 and specializes in document imaging, text retrieval, automatic index-generation, cross-referencing, sequencing, and footnote software.
For further information, contact: Virginia Systems, 5509 West Bay Court, Midlothian, VA 23112-2506, Phone: (804) 739-3200, FAX: (804) 739-8376, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.virginiasystems.com
Back to What's New